This tutorial provides instructions for:
- Adding BLT to a CMake project
- Setting up host-config files to handle multiple platform configurations
- Building, linking, and installing libraries and executables
- Setting up unit tests with GTest
- Using external project dependencies
- Creating documentation with Sphinx and Doxygen
The tutorial provides several examples that calculate the value of by approximating the integral using numerical integration. The code is adapted from: https://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpi/usingmpi/examples-usingmpi/simplempi/cpi_c.html.
The tutorial requires a C++ compiler and CMake, we recommend using CMake 3.8.0 or newer. Parts of the tutorial also require MPI, CUDA, Sphinx and Doxygen.
- Setup BLT in your CMake Project
- Creating Libraries and Executables
- Portable compiler flags
- Unit Testing
- External Dependencies
- Creating Documentation
- CMake Recommendations